6 ways moms are using our L O B A balms
never has moisture and nutrients for HER been so fun, delicious, and safe.
yes, you guessed it - our loba’s continue to have wonderful benefits for life after the birth of your precious little one. here’s a few ways you can use your loba after you give birth——
1. stretchmarks, skin tightening, inflammation: continue to use your loba’s for your belly, butt, boobs, “down there”, etc., as everything heals up and shrinks back into place. all of our butters and oils have anti-inflammatory properties, so they’re great to bring down feelings of inflammation, which can help you feel less bloated, stiff, or sore.
2. nipple cream: if you’re nursing, our NATIVE loba is a fantastic nipple cream to use in place of lanolin. it’s deep hydration a n d moisturizing properties work above and below the surface to keep your extra soft tissues in tact without dryness or cracking. you may find that your wee little one will appreciate the taste more than lanolin also (yes, it’s safe for them to ingest that way).
3. diaper rash: our NATIVE, LAVENDER, PATCHOULI, FRANKINCENSE loba’s all work as fantastic diaper rash creams to avoid or soothe. we love the NATIVE for this use, but the essential oil loba’s work fantastic as well — especially if your baby naturally has more oily skin (the cocoa butter in the NATIVE c a n clog pores, but with shea butter that isn’t a concern at all).
4. ECZEMA: our loba’s are f a n t a s t i c for soothing eczema, often, you will see quick results. because of the deep hydration, and the fact that these butters and oils absorb into the skin to heal lower layers, this allows for the dry areas to be nourished from the outside in AND the inside out. all of this is accomplished without toxics from chemicals, parabens, or preservatives and WITH added nutrients. (the NATIVE is great for eczema, but on this one, i’m going to recommend using your mama intuition and use which ever one is “calling” to you. choosing which essential oils to use can be a very intuitive process for you and your families needs.)
5. cradle cap: use our NATIVE or JOJO to gently melt over dry, flakey spots on your babe’s scalp to moisture and hydrate from the outside in AND the inside out.
Choosing what loba to use can be an intuitive process for you and your families health and wellness. each ingredient we use has not just one but MANY benefits for body and mind.
our greatest joy is simply putting products in your homes and hands that bring you j o y as you use them with confidence, knowing they will do no harm, but instead will add nutrients and wellness to you and yours. ✨
Click Here to try our LOBA Balms!